Do you have a list of your business IT assets? Do you know where they are? Not sure where that PC went? Many businesses do not have an IT asset register, knowing the equipment and what is installed inside your company will help your business from an accounting, technical and legal aspect.
- Computer hardware specifications - a list of the computers and there hardware configuration
- Review key network functionality
- Create a network diagram
- Installed software – a list of what is installed and on what machine
- License management – Ensure your business is not using software illegally
- Provide you with a written report containing recommendations to help improve and maintain successful IT in your business
Your accountant will love this idea!