With the increase in products available online, more and more people a turning to the web to make their purchases. Yuranga’s eCommerce websites make buying online a simple and rewarding process. Why not capitalize on the expanding marketing and put your shop front online. The simple fact is; going online expands your businesses visibility 10 fold.
Yurangas eCommerce sites allow you to:
- Upload as many products to your site as you would like.
- Reflect current stock levels. If a product is out of stock, then mark it as out of stock.
- Reach customers outside of your geographic area.
There are a few things to consider before jumping into an online store. Some questions you need to ask yourself to determine you have a viable product to sell online are:
- Is there a market for your business online? Most things can be sold online, but there are some things that tend to do better online than others.
- Are you price competitive? These days people are browsing stores, so they can physically touch and feel the product and then are going online to get the best price.
- Do you have the resources and internal processes necessary to facilitate a successful online venture? Happy Customers equal repeat Customers and referrals. When it comes to Customer service and logistics, you need to ensure the Customer has a memorable experience. This means reliable distribution and professional Customer support.
- Are you seriously committed to establishing a successful online store? Over 95% of online stores fail. Of the remaining 5%, very few make the transition from a fledgling shop to a thriving operation. Unfortunately many business operators are under the illusion that an eCommerce website offers a cheap and easy avenue for flogging off products while eliminating overheads - nothing could be further from the truth. If your E-Commerce strategy is not diligently planned and executed, it is unlikely to succeed.
If planned well, you will have every chance to succeed.