Businesses need customers. And once you have them, the trick is to keep them. So, you need a system to manage that.
A good CRM can track your interactions with your customer, your sales pipeline and help handle and automate many of the customer focused tasks. A good CRM will enable you to quickly and efficiently deal with the most important part of your business.
What’s in the box?
- Increased Sales Effectiveness: The most productive lead sources and sales staff are clearly identified on graphical charts.
- CRM, product catalog, proposals, invoicing, customer service, project and resource management - all share the same data.
- Improved Efficiency: Everyone in the business knows right away where to find information, without wasting time looking for it.
- Happier Customers (and better customer retention!): Dealing with employees who now know more about them and what's going on in their account.
- Better Management: Sales pipelines that are much better understood provide clear visibility of any business upturn or downturn well before it represents an opportunity or risk for the business.
- Integration with your accounting tools: Imagine – no double entry of data. Create an invoice from your CRM and send it to MYOB for accounting.